Reclaim Your Gut Health with Nourishing Bone Broth

Bone broth supports so many gut health issues including bloating, gas, constipation, cramps, IBS & acid reflux because it contains a broad spectrum of amino acids and minerals in a natural, easily digestible liquid.

Unlike ultra-processed remedies or bio-engineered supplements, bone broth provides key gut-supporting nutrients in their most bioavailable form. It's made in a kitchen, not a lab.

Shop Now

Great Health Starts in Your Gut

A healthy gut is the foundation of feeling good. When your gut is in great you shape you feel the benefits in every aspect of your life.

  • Healthy Metabolism

    All the energy you need whilst maintaining a healthy weight

  • Cognitive Function

    Improves clarity, reducing brain fog & mental fatigue

  • Skin, Hair & Nails

    Glowing skin and glossy hair starts in the gut

  • Joints & Inflammation

    Your microbiome plays a crucial role in managing inflammation

Why is Bone Broth Good For Your Health

1

Collagen

Helps nourish the intestinal lining and reduce inflammation. Plus, it’s easy for a damaged gut to digest and reap the benefits of its protein and minerals

2

Gelatin

Essential for connective tissue function. It literally acts to heal and seal the gut, making bone broth essential for those with chronic inflammation or leaky gut.

3

Glycine

An important amino acid that helps your body make proteins. It also helps reduce inflammation and protects against ulcers within your gut.

4

Glutamine

A powerhouse for your cells, providing them with the energy they need! It also helps to maintain the integrity of the gut lining.

Free delivery over £30
Sustainably sourced ingredients
Award winning flavour
UK's #1 bone broth
Free delivery over £30
Sustainably sourced ingredients
Award winning flavour
UK's #1 bone broth
Free delivery over £30
Sustainably sourced ingredients
Award winning flavour
UK's #1 bone broth
Free delivery over £30
Sustainably sourced ingredients
Award winning flavour
UK's #1 bone broth
Free delivery over £30
Sustainably sourced ingredients
Award winning flavour
UK's #1 bone broth

Why 50,000+ customers choose Freja

★★★★★

“Love this broth, already noticing a difference in my digestive health and it’s massively reduced my mid afternoon slump and sugar cravings. ” - Helen

★★★★★

“Fantastic product! Been drinking this in the morning for just over a week and already noticed a huge difference in my skin and my gut!” - Gabriella

★★★★★

“Great product, I’ve gut problems so have been making my own, but this is a lot easier and tastes just the same. Will be buying again.” - Diane

Bloating
Constipation
Leaky Gut
IBS
Acid Reflux
Digestive Issues
Bloating
Constipation
Leaky Gut
IBS
Acid Reflux
Digestive Issues
Bloating
Constipation
Leaky Gut
IBS
Acid Reflux
Digestive Issues
Bloating
Constipation
Leaky Gut
IBS
Acid Reflux
Digestive Issues
Bloating
Constipation
Leaky Gut
IBS
Acid Reflux
Digestive Issues

Love Freja or it’s Free

We are obsessed with customer satisfaction and stand behind the quality of our products. That's why your order is secured with our satisfaction guarantee. If for some reason you don’t love our products, we’ll refund or replace your order.

Best of Bone Broth Bundle

  • • Supports gut health
  • • Boosts immune system
  • • Healthy hair, skin & nails
  • • Strong joints & muscles
  • • Aids weight loss
How often?
Subscribe & Save 10%
Never have to think about reordering
Pause, edit or cancel your plan anytime
Free delivery on orders over £20
How many?
Free delivery over £30
100% satisfaction guarantee

Want to feel happier? Go with your gut.

Over 90% of our customers use bone broth for better health - the other 10%? Well, they just love the taste.

Other Brands

Essential aminos & minerals

Trace ingredients

Made in a kitchen

Made in a lab

100% natural ingredients

Synthetic compounds

Highly bioavailable

Poor absorption

Free from gluten, dairy & yeast

Additives & bulking agents

Trust us with your gut

We’re Ed and Jess, the husband-and-wife team behind Freja.


Fed up with ultra-processed ‘health’ foods on supermarket shelves, and frustrated with the lack of genuine nutrition in our diets, we set out to recreate the broths of our childhoods, so we could feed our family of six with something natural, healthy and nutritious.


With our award-winning, cupboard-friendly broths, we’re here to make bone broth a household staple again – just like it used to be.

FAQs

Read our frequently asked questions to find out more information about our bone broth.