Freja natural Norwegian bone broth is packed full of flavour and essential mood and health-boosting nutrition to help you live well and eat happy. It’s our better life filøsofi.
We’ve got big plans for a happier, healthier future. Come and join us!
Norway is one of the healthiest, happiest countries on earth. Perhaps there’s something in the water? Or maybe it’s to do with their attitude to life:
- Live Well: We champion living in balance, self care and enjoying life’s simple pleasures.
- Respect Nature: We keep it real, wholesome and naturally nourishing. No factory-processed frankenfoods here!
- Eat Happy: We believe in feel-good nutrition that’s delicious and beneficial. No compromise.
What Makes Freja better?
Great Taste Award winning bone broth.
- Roasted, then simmered low and slow to concentrate flavours.
- Uses only the meatiest bones, wonky veg, herbs and filtered water with no additives or preservatives.
- Over 500 five star reviewers can’t be wrong!
Packed with essential mood- and health boosting nutrition.
- A natural wonder.
- Low fat, low cal, and allergen-free.
- The highest source of collagen, natural protein, essential minerals and amino
Minimum effort, maximum ease.
- Store-cupboard friendly, so Freja is ready when you are.
- Our resealable packs store in the fridge up to a week after opening so there’s no mess and no waste.
- Sip straight-up warmed in a pan or use to level up your cooking.
Norwegian by nature with a zero waste filøsofi.
- Our produce comes from small yet spacious high-welfare Norwegian farms.
- Norway uses the lowest levels of antibiotic in Europe, (2.5 x lower than Organic farms); and half the carbon footprint of the rest of the world.
- We use only wonky veg and off-cuts of meat that might otherwise be thrown away.
- Our packaging is 100% recyclable, even the plant-based lid.