- 500ml Freja Fish Bone Broth
- 100g Fresh meaty white fish (such as monkfish)
- 150g Raw Prawns (can use frozen)
- 250g Fresh Mussels
- 200g Maris Piper potatoes, peeled and chopped into 2cm cubes
- 1 tbsp chopped Parsley
- Heat the Freja Fish Bone Broth with 250ml of water in a pan and when simmering, add the potatoes and cook for 10 minutes.
- Whilst the potatoes are cooking, chop the white fish into chunks.
- When the potatoes are nearly done, add the fish, prawns and mussels to the pan and cook for 3 minutes until the fish is done. Season and check for any unopened mussels and discard.
- Ladle into two bowls and sprinkle with fresh parsley. Serve with warm crusty bread.