- 3 tbsp olive oil (and extra for serving)
- 1 small onion,chopped
- 500g courgettes, roughly chopped
- Small bunch fresh mint
- 500ml Freja Vegan Broth
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 2 tbsp full fat greek yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
- Put the courgettes in a roasting tray with a tablespoon or two of the olive oil and roast for around 20 minutes then leave to cool.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a pan and gently saute the onion.
- Once soft add the Freja broth, half the mint and the lemon juice and simmer for 10 mins. Add the courgettes and simmer for another 10.
- Allow to cool slightly before blitzing in a food processor or using a hand held blender.
- Once smooth add the yoghurt and blitz again.
- Check seasoning and chill.
- When you’re ready to serve garnish with some fresh mint leaves and a drizzle of olive oil.