- 120g frozen sweetcorn
- 500ml Freja Chicken bone broth
- 250ml water
- 50g butter
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ onion, finely sliced
- ½ leek, finely sliced
- ½ cup double cream
- 1 tsp thyme
- Garnish with fresh thyme
- Melt the butter in a large pan and add the onion, garlic and leek and gently fry for 10 minutes till starting to soften.
- Add the thyme then the Freja chicken bone broth and water and bring to a simmer.
- Tip in the frozen sweetcorn and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the cream and simmer for another few minutes.
- Take off the heat and allow to cool a little. Then blend until smooth.
- Pass the soup through a fine sieve and check seasoning.
- Allow to cool in the fridge.
- Serve chilled garnished with some extra fresh thyme.