- 600ml Freja Chicken Bone Broth
- 350 ml water
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, finely sliced
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pinch turmeric
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- First mix the cornstarch and about 100ml of the water well. Then pour the Chicken Bone Broth, water, mushrooms, soy sauce, spring onions, turmeric and white pepper into a large pan and bring to the boil. Check the seasoning at this point and adjust if necessary.
- Stir in the cornstarch mixture and reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Using a ladle, stir the soup in a circular motion and slowly pour in the mixed egg - the egg will then spread out into ribbons.
- Serve immediately with the garnish with the remaining spring onions.