- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 red pepper (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 150ml Freja Chicken Broth
- 4 large eggs
- Fresh mint and coriander leaves to garnish
- Warm the oil in a deep, non-stick pan, add the onions and pepper and sauté gently for 5 - 10 minutes until soft.
- Add the garlic and spices and cook for another minute.
- Add the tomatoes and Freja Chicken Bone Broth and simmer for 10 minutes until the tomatoes have softened. Check the seasoning and adjust to taste.
- Make 4 wells into the mixture then crack an egg into each well. Place the lid on the pan and cook until the eggs are done (generally around 5 - 8 minutes).
- Serve immediately garnished with freshly chopped herbs.