- 1 tbsp oil or a large knob of butter
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 300g carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 small potato, diced
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 500ml Take Stock Chicken Bone Broth
- Fresh coriander leaves (for garnish)
- Firstly choose a large pan with a tight fitting lid! Then in that pan heat your oil or butter, add the onions and carrots and gently fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the ground coriander to the pan then pour in the Freja chicken bone broth and potato.
- Mix together and bring to the boil then turn the heat down, put the lid on and simmer for about 30 minutes until the carrots and potato are soft.
- Season well then take off the heat and blend with a hand blender or in a food processor.
- Warm up again in the pan and serve with a drizzle of olive oil and plenty of fresh coriander leaves.