- 1 tbsp oil or a large knob of butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 500g carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 500ml Freja Chicken Bone Broth
- 500ml water
- Fresh coriander leaves (for garnish)
- Firstly choose a large pan with a tight fitting lid! Then in that pan heat your oil or butter, add the onions and carrots and gently fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the ground coriander to the pan then pour in the Freja Chicken Bone Broth and water.
- Mix together and bring to the boil then turn the heat down, put the lid on and simmer for about 30 minutes until the carrots and onions are soft.
- Season well then take off the heat and blend with a hand blender or in a food processor.
- Warm up again in the pan and serve with a drizzle of olive oil and plenty of fresh coriander leaves.
You can use less water if you prefer your soup with a thicker consistency.