- 500ml Freja Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped
- 175 Chicken (1 large breast)
- 100g dried rice noodles
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce (or tamari if gluten free)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Fresh chilli, coriander
- Heat the Freja Chicken Bone Broth in a pan with 250ml water. Gently bring to a simmer and add the garlic and ginger.
- Meanwhile, finely slice the chicken breast and add to the pan. After 3-4 minutes, add the rice noodles and cool until tender (check the cooking time).
- Remove from the heat and add the soy sauce (or tamari) and sesame oil.
- Divide equally between two bowls and sprinkle over the spring onions, chilli and coriander.