- 120ml Freja Chicken bone broth
- 60ml hot sauce
- 60g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 kg chicken wings
- In a small saucepan, combine the Freja chicken bone broth, hot sauce, unsalted butter, honey, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, and cumin. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the saucepan over medium heat and stir until the butter has melted and the ingredients are well combined.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the sauce simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it has thickened slightly.
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Spread the wings out on a very large baking tray. Bake for 30 mins, then pour off the excess oil, add the marinade and toss well.
- Increase oven to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6. Return to the oven and cook for a further 30 mins, tossing a few times to coat in the glaze as they cook. They should be sticky and glazed with most of the marinade evaporated.